India is a country of rich and exotic traditions. Burning incense carrying balmy fragrances is one of them. Where ever you go in India, to a temple, a home or take a stroll through an open market place there will always be the soothing aroma of burning incense following you. The land of incense has over centuries introduced a wide variety of fragrances catering to myriad preferences covering earthy, sweet flowery, resinous, spicy and popular ‘masala’ scents. Varieties also come in many forms such as the traditional and commonly used temple or ashram incense or the very rare and exotic types of fragrances. Hem Incense is right at the top spot of Indian Dhoop manufacturers. Though Dhoop is used as a generic term for incense the type of Dhoop sticks offered by Hem Incense has its own special blend of exotic aromas made in extruded bamboo-less thick bars. Hem Incense sandalwood based and profoundly perfumed dhoops are very popular for their attractive low pricing and one-of-a-kind fragrances. How to select a reliable Dhoop manufacturer India is the land of fragrances, there are many companies producing myriad brands of incense. As many of you would have experienced a significant variety of these brands only produce plenty of smoke but less fragrance. The reasons are inexpensive and low quality synthetic ingredients used in them. If you want to avoid these low grade Dhoop brands and select nature and health friendly Dhoop sticks here’s what you should look for. Dhoop sticks emanating too strong perfume contain approximate synthetics rather than the natural ingredients. Dhoop sticks that are not too hardened and carrying a soothing fragrance is ideal for mood uplifting and the creation of sacred spaces. Hem Incense produces a range of aromatic Dhoop sticks which are globally demanded for high quality and value for money. Hem Incense Dhoop stick benefits
- • As a Dhoop manufacturer focused on quality Hem Incense Dhoop sticks does not contain any health harming elements. They are ideal for uplifting and relaxing minds, soul and health friendly. Dhoop sticks play a vital role in creating sacred spaces for meditation, warding-off infections and depression. They are ideal for uplifting and relaxing minds, soul and health friendly. Dhoop sticks play a vital role in creating sacred spaces for meditation, warding-off infections and depression.
- • Since Dhoop sticks do not have a core they burn steadily for longer periods, releasing consistent fragrance to calm body and mind. They create very peaceful and serene atmosphere in your homes, offices and sacred places.
- • Dhoop sticks can be obtained in different fragrances made from essential oil, aromatic herbs, gums or resins. Therefore, these sticks can be lighted where people suffering from cold, bronchitis or asthma are living.
- • Hem Incense Dhoop sticks use a range of natural ingredients with healing characteristics that have been used in Ayurveda practices for centuries past.
- • In addition to being used in many spiritual and religious ceremonies the processed raw materials used in Dhoop sticks to help in purifying air and effectively reducing atmospheric pollution.